Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Pleasant Grove Utah On June 30Th 2013 Seen A Starlike Object Traveling Across The Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN PLEASANT GROVE, UTAH ON JUNE 30TH 2013 - SEEN A STARLIKE OBJECT TRAVELING ACROSS THE SKY, IT DISAPEARED AFTER APROX 30 SECONDS. SAW 4 MORE.My wife, and I were outside on our deck having a cigarette, I often look at the sky, and when I looked up, I saw what looked like a slowly moving, bright star. It was moving in a straight line after watching it for about 30 seconds, it disapeared. There is not a cloud in the sky. My wife then says "look theres another one." I looked and saw it, traveling in the opposite direction of the first one. The second one travelled across the aky in a straight line, till it went out of site over mount Timpanogas. At this time my wife pointed out a third one, that also disapeared in the middle of the sky, then a fourth, and a fifth, that disapeared also.Upon seeing these lights, I was excited.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books