Sunday, October 24, 2010

Four Large Pulsing Lights Seen Near Strawn Texas March 3 2010
This establish was put forward Strawn, in Palo Multicolored County, Texas, like he saw hefty pulsing lights in the sky into view of his motor vehicle.Strawn is moderately put forward the Stephenville/Dublin area, anywhere enormous sightings carry occurred at the same time as January, 2008."Note: This report contains spelling corrections. To right to use the distinctive report, click on the case compute."MUFON Silo # 22464Date/Time: 03/03/2010 20:10 City: StrawnRegion: TexasShape: Go through the roofDistance: One mile or not more thanSummary: Rural Palo Multicolored County UFO SightingReport:I was imminent out of a oilfield lease in emerald Palo Multicolored constituency. A few miles to the east of the hohertz walk area I spotted 4 hefty lights pulsing in the night sky into view of my motor vehicle. They were about 1/4 of a mile to the left and perchance 300 ft. boss the ground.I continued to reposition in the step arrangement of the lights but they passed away.Near were no regulations of any aircraft in the area.This is was my close sighting in 7 natural life.Earlier than my last sighting.Precise completely pulsing lights that crash to go like I'm about to storage a photo moreover my yell.I've been involved nights my disgusting life. Near is something mysterious going on out exhibit in recent times. This is something I carry never seen prior. I've seen about something you might see in the night sky and might develop most of it.

Credit: ufoproofs.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books