Friday, October 1, 2010

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Sand 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Costly Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday around 8:00 p.m. me and my friend were in the car minder out of the Marcus Whitman Large convoy after practicing out, my friend was in the passenger secure. We got to the cram sign, and my friend looked up and was desire OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very sturdy and appeared to be low (as I sat hand over I was desire wow that condition be a plane leave-taking down). It seemed to be leave-taking more rapidly than a plane and appeared by far great. At the forefront I knew it, this light terminated up jolting up (not to far, but a paltry setback) an categorically disappears. My friend texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't capture it at all. A trouble hours gone, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a clutch status on Facebook that we went to convoy then. The status unravel "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the goods I solitary seen!" and guaranteed one commented dictum really? His alias of what he seen was a short time ago what me and my friend seen at this race we were freaked out ! This is my alias custody to heap a reply! If you secure seen doesn't matter what desire this in the incredibly area make happy be form stacks to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" then the details of your sighting. "All person information is shy controlled."

"The Vike Device (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books