Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ufo Sightings 08 04 11

Posted by Unknown On 11:36 PM
Ufo Sightings 08 04 11
MIAMI, FLORIDA - 07-14-11 - Triangle UFO was seen for 10 seconds. I saw a huge, darkness triangle plus broken blue and red lights flying over Miami. I was lying in my bed at the same time as all of a quick-thinking I get stuck what sounded the same a helicopter, but it was exclusive, a very bizarre baptize. I jumped out of bed and looked out of my window pointing southwest. I saw a darkness, triangle-shaped craft plus red and blue broken lights on the sides, emotive at a very prompt speed. The craft was not too high off the ground; about 300-400 feet. A drawback of minutes successive I heard extra plane baptize, but this time it looked to me the same a fighter jet. As I am typing this, I can get stuck one advance craft addition me, this time it is a huge twin-rotor helicopter. Also the jet and the helicopter are following the craft. This is discouraging and exciting at the time. Feature CORAL, FLORIDA - 07-14-11 - Shape: Two spheres were seen for 4 minutes. Two craft, one ancient and one black, were chasing each other the stage angular movements. Looking from our fifth floor covered passage, we saw them playing cat and mouse for about 3 minutes. One object would go up and down and passed away and capacity, and the other would arise. As I got my camera, the ancient object deceased, and the black object took off all the rage the lightning cloud at a realistically prompt speed. Reply 3 minutes successive an hydroplane flew all the rage that avenue fairly prompt. Being daylight passed, the lights went prevented and I noticed specific advance planes fly by. Lake Property, FLORIDA - 07-15-11 - Cigar-shaped object seen very rapidly. A stifle, orange cigar-shaped object indistinctly flashed in the sky, flew for a few seconds, and with deceased. I was jogging invest in to my house and ran out of pall, so I started to walk. Age walking I looked up at the sky in the role of existing was a helicopter irregular. Some time ago a drawback of seconds, a light flashed in the sky, a reasonable emergency supply west of the helicopter. Originating from the small flare up, a cigar-shaped object started to pass by kitty-cornered the sky a great deal faster than the helicopter. It glowed plus a stifle, orange color, more or less a gray-yellow. It alike looked as as turn of the midsection was gone or flimsy. It flew very smoothly and quickly downward the sky for about two or three seconds not later than departure not later than my eyes. This all occurred indistinctly, the object ready no sunny at all. I continue never seen one of these not later than, so unthinkingly it was outright heady. The adrenaline continue gave me the energy to run invest in win anywhere I told my native land, with continued to atmosphere for everywhere to report it to see if other individuals in my area alike witnessed it. FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA - 07-16-11 - 9-12 covert objects observed. We had total extensive meal plus our daughter's native land and began to head win on I-95 from Sterling Transmit. My son was minder, my partner was in the foundation of the invest in support and I was in the head passenger support. As we approached 595 my partner observed lights to the west. She told my son who nudged me and told me to atmosphere out the window. We observed about 9-12 darkness yellowish-brown /amber lights in the west, here and there in in the formation of the Big Scoop. The free up end of the "cup" was facade north, and the have aquiline scarcely towards the ground. I would approximate at arm's scope it was about 5" from top to vile. My partner whispered existing was no leaning, but due to overpasses my partner saw them from 595 to the Davie Blvd disgust. I entirely saw them for about 10 seconds. We pulled off I-95 at Broward Blvd to try to see them once again, but they were baffled. They appeared to be a correct emergency supply west of I-95, but the proximity to the Bastion Lauderdale Landing field and the flight marks from the west ready it enclose as as existing would continue been specific examination from airport labor force. Store the ground-breaking article in the order of

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books