Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Amount of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Version.

"Equal Story OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I forward motion be 72 in Summary. I supply not ancient history the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Sensitivity Keep in shape, Hilliard, OH.

The house somewhere I lived was positioned on 40 acres of land on Trabue Footprint. I intense to go hurdler rear riding and saddled up my hurdler. We rode south from the barn and out onto the riding handle.

Pertaining to 15 minutes voted for and my hurdler began to move from side to side and came to an swift episode. I looked more or less me and to the east a unwieldy disc created object arose from the ground and plus no lights or convincing streaked towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was positioned at Dayton, Ohio in the keep in check which the saucer flew. My parents thought I completed it all up. All the same, two of my class mates who were recital on their parents guard saw the disc.

I had utility sightings in 1973 from the time when flesh and blood in New Bremen, OH.

If you supply seen whatsoever such as this in the extremely area pull be fine masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All intimate information is snobbish inside."

"The Vike Particularize (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books