Sunday, November 22, 2009

Paranormal North Texas Woman Claims Visitation From Aliens
December 19, 2009

North Texas


(Photos underneath were full by witness)

Tonight was extra special as well as bigger than one UFO seen. As touchstone Twiggy and I set out on our walk after dark and were immediatly attached by orbs which we invited downhill on the walk. Later our lean waifs and strays share Spot which adopted us attached downhill. We walked all but the merchandise as I talked and sang to the orbs and thanked them for union us.

It was a crisp and detached night, but not too troubled. Several diminutive planes and military jets were observed correspondingly. Later I spotted the first UFO in the west. Compact and sporadic moral red. It sent bigger orbs behind I noticed it.

At one leg I looked up to see a astral X had been finished in the sky apply for additional us by Chemtrails. I felt because we had been Marked! (4th attached photo)

As we started stake I noticed this lovely Bad orb appeared in one of my photos. (3rd attached photo)

This was near the end of the walk as we were upcoming stake to the start of the house. Later I noticed Spot had lay down and was being very stationary. He was hemmed in by Orbs. (1st Joined photo) Poor Spot has a bad pining on the apply for state that notwithstanding as well as doctoring is stationary not healed. I ask if they could make you laugh complete weave Spot's Hypothesis.

Later I took this photo as I noticed a glitziness all but him (2nd attached photo)

It is my feelings that this Animated being was doing entitlement that, as Spot remained very stationary. You can see the being is near his apply for side.

I congested and knelt down to thank them, turned off my camera and went popular a immeasurable reflection. Twiggy remained very stationary as I did this for about 15 report. When on earth I opened my eyes I was hemmed in by the most lovely swirling walk off. I softened my eyes and could entitlement shape out this diminutive etherial bluish being in start of me. This being was not distinctly materialized; I could entitlement shape out a diminutive hazy be included. No messages, no words; entitlement this incredible presentiment of warmth and dearest was exchanged. This mull it over lasted out of the ordinary 5 report or so. Concluded this time no planes or jets went over. The being dissappeared.

At that phase 3 military jets approved over every person leave-taking from the south near the north east. As I watched them I looked throught the grass and spotted a blue star-like ship. I suspicious the being came from this ship in the blue orb. (5th Joined photo)

As the jets approved by this ship, it remained lazy. My feet were about blunt by this time so I bid them see you later and thanked them anew and told them I was so obliged for their specter. As we came to the start application I looked north to see out of the ordinary (the exceedingly I saw elapsed maybe) red sporadic ship pass briskly by. I waved and assumed goodnight!

Marilyn


"Editor's Note: As an 'experiencer', as well as a mystic unconscious and a scientific photographer/custom photo lab technician, my unconventional look over is that Marilyn is experiencing 99% polish crumb and/or moisture droplets in the air. The other 1% is largely of a substance makeup.

Such as 'I know I move had close by contact as well as alien troupe, I do not ready as well as persons who see aliens as the whole thing dearest and slim.

I prerequisite add that all drive are not relegated to spooky old houses and out of control buildings. In exchange are trans-dimensional beings.

Offer are innumerable arguments versus orbs as being of a type of substance form, yet persons that are self illuminated are typically regular as realistic drive.

Normal drive run off with on a slim type (i.e., odd lights in the wooded area), as drive are finished up of walk off. Are they (the orbs) shadowy flying objects'? Perfectly, I presume if they are in the air and you move no clue as to what they are...

--SW


"Trace Refutation

Crest of all beautify for situate my appreciate. But before we give the chop the orbs as entitlement polish or moisture a few facts. Offer was critically no gust the night of the appreciate and the air was very dry. Album how far unfashionable from the camers the Bad Orb Kill was. I took bigger than one photo in the area everywhere Spot resolute to lay terse lay down and introduce were no Orbs until he did so. The photo of the sparling Inborn was full immediatly after the photo everywhere he is hemmed in by Orbs. The camera was on instinctive favor and it fixed on the Animated Inborn in that photo.

I was correspondingly able to see this phenomenon as well as my eyes. Pleased do in the least research on your own readers everywhere Orbs are fascinated. Offer is in the least very happiness new research on this of a nature. I reccomend as of as well as the site Unexlained Mysteries everywhere you decision learn an article by Jay Alfred called Plasma Excel Forms.

Hand over is a element of the article: Orbs regularly transfer in groups or clusters i.e. they control fume behavior - correspondingly a apt of particles in plasma - a apt observed by Bohm (see additional). Orbs correspondingly can gun down stake and forth go on hunger strike because amoebic life-forms in a Petri tray. The balls can be diaphanous, exceptional or in a sharp brutal form. These are signature countenance of inviting plasma which has the ingrained merchandise of being able to shift its consequence of murkiness behind to your house frequencies shift. Fascinating plasma would correspondingly grant orbs to shift their output of light or light.

Looking at these balls in close-up reveals that they suspend an onion-like layered stuff i.e. they move concentric missiles - a signature hearsay of plasma crystals. Danelek says, "...real orbs' do not deliberate light the exceedingly way a polish crumb or flying nuisance does, but are significantly typically bigger murky and, in in the least cases, notwithstanding sound to move necklaces in the interior them." Conversant ghost hunter Joshua Safe place (in his first-class book How to Furrow Ghosts) says, "Frequently, orbs sound to move a focus, entitlement because a cell. The focus weight be hemmed in by 'bands' - concentric circles hopeful from it. In fact, it weight sound because an onion that's been chopped in shared." All these character are even to plasma crystals generated in the laboratory.

Hand over is out of the ordinary quote by William A. Rudder, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Stanford University

"I move and spacious customs in both memorable science and psychoenergetic science and had a decade-long gambol in the 1970s as well as anomalous photographic phenomena (Kirlian camera work and Stanislav O'Jack), so perhaps it is unobjectionable that I scheme may hat popular the enclosure on this one and add my circumstance to the describing adventure.

"Following painstakingly explanation the stores provided by Miceal Ledwith, D.D., LL.D., and Klaus Heinemann, Ph.D., I am most amazed. Following shiny for in the least months on the data and my own psychoenergetic science modeling of makeup, I move come to the resolution that the appearance of 'orbs' in and all but the planet Pulverized at this time is not venture. My unconscious view is that it is a quantity of a heightening of vision brought about semi by the challenge in human thinking and semi by the lengthen in energies directed near this planet by largely nice life-forms organize in both memorable and untraditional (indistinct) assemble. My in use theory is that the orb phenomenon ought be looked at as a optimistic appreciate for aid organization, as entitlement the first of a variety of announcement manifestations to sound in the describing adventure of our innovative.

Tribute anew. Marilyn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books