Monday, January 5, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Montreal Quebec On May 7Th 2013 A Bright Object Descended Really Fast Then Flew A Straight Line Fast
I was driving along Champlain blvd. in LaSalle Montreal. I noticed a plane in the sky but also another object beneath it. My first thought was that it was a helicopter, but it was really going fast. The plane was flying at 45-50 degrees above the object was like 25-30 degrees above the horizon. This object descended really fast like it just dropped, to about 10 degrees above the horizon and flew at a really fast clip to the north. I watched it for about 3-4 minutes before it disappeared beneath the horizon. I kept thinking that I don't recall planes flying that low at that speed over a city. Just wonder if anyone else saw this.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books