Monday, January 19, 2009

Clayton C. Anderson

If there are any rules or procedures developed by NASA for the time when astronauts one-day meet aliens or encounter UFOs (and for those of you out there that think space debris is a UFO, I hear you, but Im talking "ET."), then I dont know about them! Perhaps I slept through that training class when I wasnt working (... that "dig" is for J. Matthew!).

So, my answer is, unequivocally, NO! I do however, have some personal procedures that I will be following if I am graced with that wonderful opportunity. First, I will smile and hold out my hand to them/it/etc. If I am still alive, and havent yet been engulfed by their massive jaws/sharp teeth, or been zapped by some advanced space laser, I will speak. Perhaps I will say, "Hello." Or maybe "Welcome." I really dont know at this point, but Ill think of something. Assuming still that all is going well, I will try and further communicate with them by showing photos or using hand signals... heck, they might already be able to understand English or Russian!

If, in the event they are not "friendlies," I will take whatever comes, knowing that I have been lucky enough to interact with beings from another world. Dont hold your breath though, I think this is a long way off.

Keep lookin up!

See question on Quora



Reference: unexplored-earth.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books