Friday, October 24, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Plains Pennsylvania On July 21St 2013 3 Lights Pass Over Wilkes Barre 2 Orange 1 Red
UFO SIGHTING IN PLAINS, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 21ST 2013 - 3 LIGHTS PASS OVER WILKES BARRE, 2 ORANGE, 1 RED.

I was going onto shift, to begin my patrol. And was prepping my patrol vehicle, when I noticed 3 lights to the north of my building. 2 were orange and 1 was red, they slowly drifted toward the west. Each had a different altitude, and although they didn't seem to be in formation they didn't change distance from one another. I observed them drift to the west against the easterly breeze for about 2 minutes.. in that time they didn't get very far.. maybe another half mile west.. I went inside quickly to retrieve the binoculars and night vision.. maybe a minute later I came back outside expecting to still see them approximately where I had last saw them as they weren't moving very fast, honestly expecting to make out Chinese lanterns thru the binoculars.. but all three were gone.. from where my building is I have the highest vantage point in all of Wilkes Barre.. and I could not see them down the valley to the west.. they were gone.. kinda disappointed..

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books