Saturday, October 11, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Albany

Posted by Unknown On 1:46 AM
Ufo Sighting In Albany
UFO SIGHTING IN ALBANY, OREGON ON AUGUST 16TH 2013 - METEOR LIKE MOVING FROM WEST TO EAST THEN STOPPED BEFORE ASSENDING TO NOTHINGI had stepped outside and was standing in front of my garage enjoying the evening the night of August 16th about 8:40 PM when I saw what appeared to be a meteor traveling from west to east. It caught my eye because it was big glowing and heading my way. It took a moment before I realized that meteors typically go from east to west. It stopped and hovered for nearly two minutes and a second almost pin sized (tiny) dark object merged with the glowing object arriving from the east and then the objects just kept going up until it disappeared. I was able to snap two decent pictures with my cell phone one prior to it stopping and the second after it had been stopped for a few moments. Regretfully there was not time to enter my home and get a more suitable camera. I have the photos still on my cell and do not intend to delete them. With in minutes two military jets flew over the area. They seemed to be looking for something because they made several passes but that could have been coincidence. (I assume military only because of the sonic booms.)LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books