Monday, June 24, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Oklahoma City Oklahoma On July 4Th 2013 Appeared After Firework Show Ended
UFO SIGHTING IN OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - APPEARED AFTER FIREWORK SHOW ENDED. CERTAIN WAS NOT A FIREWORK

I was watching a firework show. When it ended I went to call my dad and then i realized that everyone was looking up at the sky. I turned to look and I saw it. At first I thought it was a firework ember that was still lit. But it wasn't falling like one would. It was descending but very slowly. Then I was afraid it was some kind of meteor or comet that was heading towards us and I drove forward thinking I would get out of the way of it. Then I realized it wasn't far away like I originally thought. It was very close. Possibly a few feet above the building we were next to. It was very bright and orange. It floated towards the building and then disappeared behind it. When we drove around the building to try and see it... it was gone.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books