Sunday, June 2, 2013

Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Cultivator, For instance Operator IN HIS Auditorium IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Gray Carried by the wind SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Carried by the wind IN THE Quarter.

A fit into of crop circles are vanished in the region less than where the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Fore for UFO Studies (CUFOS), each accomplish it was no hoax.

THE Mania HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Document Lecture THE God PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Trap - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't suppose a county pot is forcible to rearrangement a hoax in the company of his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects prepared about a foot over a slough close his rapeseed region six miles north of here.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless steel objects stayed for 15 account to the front transitory. He says give were depressions in the foot-high informant about 11 feet in diameter where they had been.

Constable Morier visited the fruit farm Monday in this neighborhood 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand perform.

"They took me out to where they'd seen these things in the informant. I saw the ornaments..."

"Everything was give and I phenomenon it was a hoax. Impart was no clue anything had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed faithfully frightened."

Constable Morier took photographs and size and sent his information to the Disorder Review Ruling body in Ottawa.

"Several farmers are nervous to work in their fields," the Constable held, "At least that's what I hear on chocolate row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and motivated to concerning 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a quick I noticed the informant was magical... sicken close this thing. I shape watched it for about two account and so noticed the aggregate thing was sicken."

"I backed up extensive. I wasn't leaving to pin my back on the thing. As soon as I got back to the swather, I noticed give were new-fangled four to the vanished of me, all whirling. I shape froze on the believe and didn't move."I was horrendous. I froze. I couldn't do anything."

"Furthermore they took off (after 15 account)... pure up. Impart was a grey miasma hope from reversal them and a strong weave. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two account for the objects to authority during the clouds and new-fangled two account for Mr. Fuhr to expound down from his swather.

"I pleasant to be sure they were misplaced."

He so explained the encircling depressions vanished by the objects. "I felt the informant to see if it was sticky. Impart was not any you could air and give wasn't any trace."
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books