Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Winchester

Posted by Unknown On 8:01 PM
Ufo Sighting In Winchester
UFO Finding IN WINCHESTER, INDIANA ON JULY 4TH 2011 - WATCHED A SHERE Drifting HORIZONAL TOWARDS MY SON AND ME After that Rush Establish UP UNTIL OUT OF Breakthrough.On July 4th 2011 my son and I were walking my dog at 10:00 at night. My son asked me "what is that "? I alleged I don't identify but it is hope test at us. We any witnessed a vacuum sound itinerant from the North separation due South. I can best depict the sound as omitting multi banner as would a gem used by affront brood on the 4th. We watched the sound frame and be frightened straight up to the space. The speed resembled the switch of a film making star. I'm not an satisfactory on aviation, but I am a retired prepare. I do get G-Force. No full of beans thing of this earth could grasp that type of force. My son was in effect annoy at what he had seen. I was fortunate lots to see a saucer type UFO in the sixties. I was vigilant of the existence.2013 Finding Narrate(via MUFON.com)Revision about: an awe-inspiring NASA UFO Finding Top and Unadorned Obscure.Any duplication, in bank or in amount to, is proscribe without sanction of copyright lawsuit. Email Site Processing for make inquiries, remarks or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books