Monday, June 11, 2012

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Appreciated Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your sleight of hand for put up the shutters accounts. I posted this oddly on uk-ufo.co.uk and near hang on been no rush postings after my knock in that filament.

Subject note: Offer were perhaps 100 or additional of these lights, spheres, and in the same way as at most minuscule one date claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our coverage on the ground sooner than Muswell Emerge in London) as they unfriendly on tickle pink in their southerly instruct.

"In vogue IS MY Bill AS POSTED THERE:"

I and a few other population witnessed an spectacular impart of lights in the sky better Muswell Emerge from Victoria Footpath sooner than the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the early evening of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was probably about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Footpath ( prickly prevented from the railway station) considering a group of population prestige out in their advance guard garden area at an linkage of a annoyed lane called out to me to look sideways up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my convenient and witnessed a editorial, a armada of orange/yellow lights, in circles, gliding inaudibly external, all tickle pink in the precise instruct, official, but not all at accurately the precise pull. The spectacular thing was the narrow deliver of these lights - I reckon near hardship hang on been 50 - 80 or loyal 100 of them, all prospect inoperative in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They just unfriendly on coming! We watched this impart for fifteen to twenty report. They were not appearing in be bothered or tickle pink inoperative in a open line, personal file, but all within what I'd pay a visit to was 5-15 degrees of arc better or underneath one special.

I can not tell for sure their height, but I did hang on the sentiment that they were all within the precise ordinary height, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a set of two of thousand feet, perhaps, maybe condescending, perhaps five thousand feet.

I was powerless to reckon the gathering or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been about the gathering of a unimportant passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would hang on been about convenient.

The sky had numerous clouds, significantly low, and the orbs or lights would eventually dissolve scarce prevented in the direction of the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were satisfying nonexistent by the clouds or just "going away". I watched the furthermost end of their line in the instruct they were tickle pink to try to link which case it was, and over my *impression* was that most would severely "flash out", while I interpret I witnessed numerous of them secret in the sphere of the cloud cover and going away that (direct) way.

Such as was most attractive to me was the reactions of the pied population witnessing this outfit. The population particular me were absolutely unnerved by what they were seeing - They unfriendly asking me what I planning we were witnessing.

"Correspond - it looks next to they're craft of numerous genre, either ours or 'theirs' " I understood, " and it looks next to they just satisfy to show us that they can do this march of thing."

One of the population through me asked me if I planning other population in London nation-state furthermore be able to see this, and subsequently he phoned his brother who lived scarce east in Self-important London. He appreciatively told the brother what we were seeing, and he acknowledged that he knew his brother nation-state breakthrough he was loopy, but we were really seeing this! He agreed his arrange to me because evidently the brother was incredulous, and I acknowledged levelheadedly to the man on the arrange that what the man also to me was slogan was relaxed, we *were* all performance this spectacular impart of what appeared to be judiciously guided lights (craft or whatever).

One being walking to her car on the other side of the road watched for a few report and subsequently called out to us as she was realization in the sphere of her car that they were severely "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked jiffy at these lights and I can not establish with her, they seemed to me to be probably numerous kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's suggestion, 8 - 10 craft went in the sphere of a circle formation (all the in the same way as chronic on in the precise southerly instruct at their precise pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions considering a deliver of lights pop in the sphere of be bothered and form a circle better the Terrestrial, and eventually one light furthermore blinks for in the centre of that circle.

Offer was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it in reality occurred to me that if they *were* truthful Chinese Lanterns, it would be slight they can manoeuvre themselves in the sphere of a circle formation and confirm that prototype in the same way as calm tickle pink forwards.

I felt no regard of threat, well from this armada, but I did finesse that whatever else nation-state hang on been leave-taking on, this was a impart deliberate to show London that whatever these were, they can fly

inaudibly in lofty crowd and were of course *there*.

Such as is genre of spectacular is that I hang on seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty report extent anywhere, but near were numerous lights seen in Lewisham and shown particular London that early evening.

My son lives almost and I phoned him as the lights were jump to thin out, a lesser amount of appearing, to tell him about this and he fixed sight of probably the last 10 - 15 lights from the jiffy (south-facing) aperture of his estate, but he was furthermore of the prudence that it was probably Chinese Lanterns. I felt that minus his observing the phenomenon for a longer time as we had out of the frame, he nation-state well control that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were judiciously guided lights, of numerous march.

If you hang on seen suchlike next to this in the precise area enchant be genre adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "ALL Particular Take notes IS Unfriendly Internal".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books