Monday, November 8, 2010

Project Blue Book Ufo Case 1313

Posted by Unknown On 6:18 AM
Project Blue Book Ufo Case 1313
I sport, in the earlier, conventional a think of emails about Folder Gloomy Address list case #1313. For associates who don't show, current is a ache address list of all the Folder Gloomy Address list cases, origin along with #1 (which is not the Kenneth Arnold sighting, but one labeled as "Summer 47 - 48, a half blacked out whitehead and after that a entrance that says it is a Room ((Info) sensation they didn't burrow) to #12,750 (which is a city dweller case from Dec 1969 and was labeled as incompetent data). The case that has reached a number of be level with of label is #1313 from June 20, 1952 in Korea reported by Sub aqua Thing pilots. I conventional a fasten of emails about it but current wasn't a lot information in associates emails and candidly, I was action-packed along with a lot of projects by finishing my last tour along with the Residence Pay attention to. But the last fasten of emails intrigued me, so I understood that I would act it up.According to the information I found, case #1313 was a report from two operations NCOs who saw a warm object about four feet in diameter. It was from Korea and was labeled as "unidentified." Not too extraordinary and it didn't consist of any Sub aqua pilots as associates emails had optional.I was ambiguous by that. I check the cases on either side but found nothing. I did rule a massive database that depressed all the Folder Gloomy Address list unidentified sightings and on it, case #1313 understood, "June 20, 1952. Conduct Korea. 3:03 P.M. 4 USMC Capts. and pilots of F4U-4B Corsair fighters along with 7302nd Sqd saw a 10 -20 ft. weak or silvery oval object sickening a left-hand orbit at amazing speed."That is not what I had found. So, I searched a despondent deeper and found case #1323, likewise unidentified and likewise from Korea. This was the one that was the question of the emails. One day accusation after the Folder Gloomy Address list files were declassified, self ambiguous the two Korea entries and labeled the moment as #1313 somewhat than #1323.Near after that, is the story, as told by Boss Bob Benefits, who, unluckily was killed in action the contiguous day. In his strategy, he said: At 1415/I I took off from K-6 [landing field refer to], Korea along with five F4U-4B's on a prebriefed flight to work a Harsh Air Funding flight along with the Fundamental Sub aqua Layer. We reported in to Shirley, Bromide, Dentist, Anaconda, Despoil Baker and Initial stages 14, our TAC(A) [which would be the control for the Harsh Air Funding assignment]. We were directed to our victim by our TAC(A) and we were in a departed orbit over the victim at CT091129 [network coordinates]. At 1503/I I observed a weak or silvery object in me on a north course. At the time I was on an east designate observing the object down at 2 o'clock passing in and in head of me. The object was potential from good area. I understood at first it was a pod but observed that it was in a departed lead to and not in the shape of an artillery pod. This object prepared a 630 ordinary lead to and was in sight at all time. It prepared a approaching a 4 mile circle and retired to the east headed for good resistance. At 1504/I I notified my flight being the object was over the victim and 4 of 5 saw it over the victim. I estimate object was 10' to 20' in diameter. Bomb craters on the ground were about 3 or 4 period as celebrated as the object and I later imprecise the wash down craters to be 40' to 50' in diameter. It circled our victim area and retired east. I started a dig on the object and at an indicated speed of 250 knots at 4000 feet the object went out of sight composed low on the ground (in 1000') imprecise speed 1000 MPH or 4 period mine. I pulled defend concerning flight and we continued our Harsh Air Funding flight. This is my first sighting of such an object.The other pilots who saw the object gave statements, but none were as fussy as that of Benefits. These included Boss Richard Francisco, Boss T. L. Pittman, and Boss Ronnie A. McDonald.That day's end, Benefits wrote motherland and told his family about the UFO sighting. He wrote the especially thing he did in the report that went to Gloomy Address list, additive that his other pilot, who hadn't seen the object accusation up your sleeve, saw it later. He didn't show if current were any ground sightings. He likewise mentioned that current had been a lot of flying saucer sightings in the area, which is thrilling.If nothing else, I sport been able to individual a faint difference of opinion in this case. It certainly matters despondent if it was #1313 or #1323. Also are unidentified, both took earth in Korea, both out of the especially province and both by military employees. State are no other answer details in the cases. Properly a despondent bit of history that popular to be told.

Origin: project-ufo.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books