Monday, September 13, 2010

Triangle Ufo Formation In The Sky Over Citrus Heights California 22 Feb 2011
Latest UFO sightings - Extraordinary lights in triangle formation on the brink in the night sky over Citrus Heights in California. This video was unavailable on Tuesday, 22nd February 2011 at 8:30 pm.

Recording report: "3 bright amber lights the unexplained calculatingly from south to north "Because drifting south on Garry Oaks Happen as expected in Citrus Heights at 8:30PM, I spotted 3 very bright lights in the sky in a flash of me. The lights were amber/orange in color. I watched for a tick and as a consequence pulled over to get a outrun come out. The lights were drifting from south to north and conceded healthy off my used up side. I was parked at approximately: N38 42.558 W121 15.720."In the function of I first spotted the lights, they were at an inaccurate walk in single file of 170 degrees from my set at an get higher of on 25-30 degrees above the horizon. They were 3 self-governing lights and were drifting together, time not in a group formation. I judge the vivid value of the lights to be at lowest amount -4 or brighter. Their optimism mixed and they seemed to haphazardly alter walk in single file, but maintained a uniform south-to north fasten across the sky. Finished sight, they distorted positions related to what's more other. They sky was clear and I might see the dub line amongst and similar to the lights. I judge the next to of the objects to be amongst 500-1000 feet AGL. I was able to discover video of the object tread on my signifying telephone."Based on the jiffy and tread of the objects, I presume they were every class of aircraft, but they did not move for instance a routine helicopter or fixed-wing aircraft. Their actions was greater for instance an ultralight. I might not see any wingtip navigation (red/green) lights. I might haphazardly give it some thought every way to one of the objects, but not perceptibly adequate to order it."In the function of the lights were straightforwardly across from me (east of my set), their get higher was on 40-45 degrees above the horizon. They continued on a northerly fasten, riotously in the check of the urban of Rocklin. I used up the area seeing that the objects were low to the horizon to the north, healthy above rooftop compress from my inspiration. Work out sight time was possibly 5-10 minutes."Maker (source: mufon)
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books