Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Metallic Flying Saucer Photographed In Llano Texas
In the small city of Llano (in the State of Texas), a man has sighted and photographed a strange metallic object in the sky. This unusual encounter has taken place on September 18, 2011...

The main witness was went hunting with his friend. When his friend shoots on clay disks, he has taken photography for his "memory book". But on image, it appeared clearly a truly grey flying saucer. Two years after this event, witness has decided to tell his story at MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) researchers...

TESTIMONY


"Llano, Texas - 09-18-11 I took a picture two years ago and it keeps haunting me because of what turned up in when I reviewed the picture days later."

"First off, I completely believe we are not alone in this universe, but I have never had any personal proof, it's always been a gut feeling."

"I have sat staring at this picture for two years now trying my hardest to convince myself that what I am seeing can be explained, but now I am not sure about that and I wanted to submit the picture to you guys for review."

"I was out hunting with my friends and because there was no action that day we decided to go out by the pond and do some skeet shooting."

"I take lots of pictures so this event was something I wanted to capture for my memory book. When I reviewed the pictures after I got home one caught my eye and I could have sworn there is a huge flying disk in the sky and it freaked me out because it looks so real and it looks nothing like a plane or helicopter or anything I can make out."

"I did not see it in the sky at the time I took the picture and it does not appear in any of the other pictures I took at that location."

"I have not showed it to anyone, nor have I tampered with it in anyway. I want you guys to take a look at it and tell me what you think!"

"It might be nothing, but I've got to know what you all think."

SOURCE


http://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/llanotx091811photo.html, April 28, 2013
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books