Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Miami Florida On August 28Th 2013 Bright Light Star Like Object Hovering For The Past Month
UFO SIGHTING IN MIAMI, FLORIDA ON AUGUST 28TH 2013 - BRIGHT LIGHT (STAR LIKE) OBJECT HOVERING FOR THE PAST MONTH, AND THEN DISAPPEARS*

For the past month I been observing for the past month a star like (bright object) that at first i was not sure if it was a UFO or a star. I live in a condo and usually go out briefly for some air, the first time I saw this light it was hovering in the sky (above 500 FT) by the Miami airport (I have a good sense of direction and I could tell it was by the Miami Intl Airport)at a high altitude. I thought it was a plane descending in the distance but after 10 minutes the light remain there, the sky was clear and it was about 8:30pm at aprox 8:50pm I noticed that the light had changed direction so I knew it was not a star. This event has then repeated for the past month, I am going to say since early August of 2013, and now the light has been in a SW position in what it seems the same direction. The event is always the same, a bright object in the distance (at first it looks like a plane, since we have heavy traffic in the Miami metropolitan area) but it isn't. Last night 8/29 at about 9:00pm I saw something that I have never witness,,,,I saw the light again or object, I went back in to my apartment again and came out. I kept looking at this object and it looked as if the light disappear for a few seconds, then the light reappeared again only to disappear a few moments later. The best example I could describe is as if you were watching a bright object at a distance and in an instance you see it disappear before your eyes, like if something was sipping it. This event made me realize and gave provided me evidence that what I been watching for the past weeks is not a star. I will try taking a picture of it this time.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books