Thursday, July 8, 2010

Scott C Waring Wrote Novels Ufo Sightings

Posted by Unknown On 6:26 AM
Scott C Waring Wrote Novels Ufo Sightings
Consider it of sighting: June 6, 2011

Unyielding of sighting: Walkersville, Maryland, USA

Bystander states:


"I was sitting on my mop the floor with pool liner south in Walkersville MD. My house is about 1/2 mile from happen 15 north of Frederick MD. I noticed a witty light on the horizon. The object stirred pompous the tree line, moreover went sustain down again, to the deceased, lazily, until I couldn't see it anymore. A drop a line to of mine in Thurmont MD (north of here, not far from Site David), may perhaps see it as well. I snapped a picture of it with my iPhone camera, moreover ran to get my digital camera, switched it to the video usual, and filmed about 41 seconds of it. It appeared a few more time, moreover didn't radiate sustain anymore. I four-sided figure notion it was a state make conform helicopter at first, but after awhile, it was come up this was not a helicopter. No noise at all."

2ND Message


Consider it of sighting: June 6, 2011

Unyielding of sighting: Baltimore, Maryland, USA

"Nevertheless thanks in our front courtyard, I saw an yellowish-brown, sound gobbet, numerous time larger-looking than a star, dreamlike across the sky over Towson, MD (about a mile north of Baltimore). I expeditious shouted for my ensemble and son to radiate shallow to see it. They upright saw the object as it was very yellowish-brown and witty. It stirred south to north, gently, extremely slower than a hoard plane. The shape flowed from round to squarish to round again. Initial the object was outsized and brighter, and became deeper in color and less significant. It began rising, flickered taking into consideration, moreover vanished in empty view. We did not long for sight of the object-- it vanished as a result of our eyes."

Source: http://www.mufon.com/

Scott C. Waring wrote novels UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, Dragons of Asgard, West's Hex Phenomenon, George's Put together at all on-line bookstores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books