Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Jlich North Rhine Westphalia On September 15Th 2005 Silver Ball Flying At Very High Speed
I was driving west towards Jlich when I saw a silver ball in the sky. The ball flew at very high speed, leaving no trails or similar things in the sky.There were no positioning lights, wings, propellers, turbines etc. visible. I could follow it for a few minutes as it flew into the same direction until I lost it. When I reached the street leading from Welldorf to Stetternich I discovered a strange phenomenon in the clouds (on the western side of the street). Close to a water tower there was a rectangular patch in the clouds which was colored like a rainbow. There was no rain and nothing else of a rainbow visible, only this patch in the clouds. (It does not necesseraly mean that both things relate to each other, but the ball flew towards this patch)

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: aliens-are-friends.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books