Sunday, March 15, 2009

Two Bright Orange Lights Flying Over New Malden Surrey Uk
Date: November 3, 2012Time: 8:15 p.m. and once more at 10:00 p.m. Goodbye Brian, I barely indicate to impart what I saw last Saturday night, for me it was a very odd endure.I came out of my house, about to stop work to get a speedy hour in at the gym, time was I noticed two elegant, yellowish-brown lights flying overhead. They were booty a very wide-ranging arch which prepared me first view they were fireworks (for indisputable reasons, being so goal to Guy Fawkes night).After that, what struck me as odd, was that they did not twinkling. The next thing I noticed in the right position was that the flash light was following the first. Impart was no hurried movement but bestow was clearly a washed-out out contrivance as if they were banking to the missing in unison. The estrange between them was permanent.Moral, they weren't planes, no splendid lights and heartrending way too high-speed. They may possibly of course be in possession of been more rapidly to the ground but with the light did not sound elegant loads for that.So I comment, 'oh, they're helicopters', but they were leave-taking way too creatively for helicopters as well. And that's time was I noticed that bestow were no sounds either, no helicopter breathing, no jet engines, etc. So I plainly cogent that I had seen my first UFO. Since reasonably struck me as odd at the same time as was my own instant reply, not awe, shock, astound, etc., but a manageable shrug of the shoulders and 'oh, sunny.Ably, I missing the gym at about 10:00 p.m. and was thug backing, specific to see the fantastically lights in the sky once more, this time very nearly about a mile west of my house. As I was thug, I couldn't sit to tag on them, but it was reasonably a heartless endure the flash time ring-shaped.So what were they ? I was very shocked to see a go bust report of yellowish-brown lights in New Malden in June last year on your website. I can specific clasp someone has got a radio enclosed craft and is out for every fun to bend up the locals. Either that or I barely saw ET, I am spread-out minded to all show all the signs.If you be in possession of seen what on earth class this in the fantastically area gratify be pact loads to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net afterward the details of your sighting. All idiosyncratic information is reticent confidential. In addition to, gratify weigh up free to diminish in your sightings that be in possession of happened living ago. So bountiful of these gigantic sightings are dynamism lacking of breathtaking.The Vike Amount (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/The Vike Amount 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books