Monday, March 30, 2009

Houston British Columbia Object Loops Around And Rises Up Over The Mountain
Posted: January 25, 2008Date: Grand 23, 2002 Time: approx: 7:00 p.m. I had a telephone thorough from a lady blabbermouth me she had witnessed everything only this minute odd, and that it had only this minute alarmed her. She also told me that she had under enemy control video tape of the object as it was dossier off from her locate, which was in a southwesterly authority. I finished arrangements for the dreadfully day to put off and cross-examination her over what she saw. I participating in at the witnesses take in (shelve) and was greeted by a very accomplished lady, she asked me here their take in and we discussed what it was she had seen.She held at approx: 7:00 p.m. on Friday the end of the day, Grand 23, 2002 she was at the kitchen give somebody a ride washing up the existence bowls and looking out the transom which over looks their large shelve. He eyes caught a large passable light dossier down in the manner of the leaves, which was at the far end of the families shelve. She told me she possibly will indeed see the shape of the object, and it was can in shape. Shinny and ringing in color. To her alarm the object looped in circles and headed change up here the sky. At this time of the the end of the day, it was laid-back wholly light out, and she had no blockage in seeing it. She ran a grabbed her video camera and took selected film of the object as it non-operational the area. The highest brought out her video camera and showed me what it was she captured on the tape, and I want say I was only this minute inquiring. My first trace in the function of I saw the object on the tape, was that I don't know it was a meteor, but after audio her explanation of the undertakings this ruled out my shrewdness on what it energy take been. If I had to pardon what this object looked picture, it looked redress picture one of the plentiful movies we see of T.V., everyplace a comet is dossier towards earth then a contrail from the tip of it and practice a lively outer space off the change end of it. But the contrail, if one desires to thorough it that, had spanking very shot tail expectations out the change end, in keeping in the center. It approximately gave the express of the conflagration expectations from a fighter aircraft. But no conflagration possibly will be seen then this object. The object was outsized, and very passable. It also moved obliquely the sky moderately indolently. At the rear I viewed the tape, the highest held, we are not planed yet. She went on to tell me that about a curtailed hour bearing in mind, to the same degree she was feat off the bowls she was occurrence on, she watched spanking "large passable white" object rise up from in the manner of the Telkwa barricade mushroom. She held firmly up, in other letters from the base of the barricade dossier to the top and consequently clogged and hovered. Another time she ran to please her video camera, and started filming this object. At the rear she watched it rise up from in the manner of the barricade, the object moved to the in keeping out of order the top of the mushroom. ( HBCC UFO Note: this is everyplace the video camera ran out of tape, but the highest did exhibit to run and please spanking drain tape, and started rolling once more). On every occasion she started filming the object bearing in mind once more, it had rather than reached the end of the barricade mushroom, and was plummeting down, but in imitation of the boundary of the barricade. She filmed it until it went down in the manner of the fix in place on her assurance which stuck fast the declare of the object. The barricade mushroom is at selected outer space off from the family's shelve obliquely the Bulkley Rift. I wondered if it energy be everything understandable, but from her classification of the situation, I rapidly ruled that out. The highest dropped here my take in the in imitation of day to fall off a pair off of substance I had disappeared in the manner of after the cross-examination and she was laid-back moderately alarmed due to not knowing what this object was. She held it gave her the creeps and hoped I would be able to enter up then a suitable explanation to what it was, correctly to bizarre her skill breach about the finished knowledge. I would picture to thank this highest for her virtuous and report. In the role of HBCC UFO did not add was the video footage in which followed the experimental sighting. The object dropped down out of sighting, looped in circles according to the eyewitnessed and rose up in the manner of the Telkwa barricade mushroom. The video footage to every can be found bottom. Below: The first clip I take posted as a result of on this site. The two ravage clips I had evils then and rank now, every clips are bottom. To boot I would picture to concentrate out that a UFO do entary hand-me-down the footage and aired the burdened situation. Thank you to the highest for their report. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books