Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ufology Ufo Sighting And Possible Abduction In Maryland 1961
See by SW/LITS.

*

A onlooker recalls that at the age of 10 in 1961, they were days in Kentlands, Maryland, in the manner of the onlooker observed a disc fashioned UFO and so they say "lost time".

Now the onlooker claims they cannot watch a movie friendship "Be enthusiastic about in the Sky", inadequate check a scare attack.

Featuring in is that report as it was submitted to MUFON, then just diminutive corrections in spelling. To see unique report interest bang on case fit into.

*

MUFON Group # 29571

Date: 1961-11-30

City: Kent Neighborhood - Kentlands

State: Maryland

Shape: Album

Summary: observed UFO hovering especially me... lost time.

Report:


I was about 10 years old & was self-determining playing in the rubbish (then toy farm animals) and the air felt cool (friendship early highly or early fall) & I knew that it would be obscurity in the future against the clock but it was similar daybreak.

I felt friendship I was being watched & I stood up & routinely looked especially me. I was not worried and restore stood give looking. I observed a vast enclose space ship hoovering especially me over our carry factory.

We lived in a position that recycled to be farmland, a new clarification similar in the market of council house townhouses (3 per council house) & most were not polish yet & give were just a few wet behind the ears families who had moved in. The clarification was likewise impending to a golf course. So it was praising of lay bare & austere to some importance. Not an assortment of people violently to dot a spaceship over someones factory.

I restore stood looking up at the craft. I noticed that it had 3 big lights... one was a ring light, 2 were beneath & were 2 unusual dyed lights. Thus all of a without delay I noticed that I might see with the craft... it was a enclose and the middle was like to a car routing joystick shape (friendship 3 spokes then spaces relating them) wherein you might see relating the spokes & now I noticed that I might see the stars & sky relating the spokes. I wondered how that might be.

As it was slapdash, educational to my proper and angling up I might see it had lighted windows behind the heart spokes & self-determining rim. As the craft moved hastily up & elsewhere (at first friendship brake momentum & for that reason it was absent in seconds) I ran arrived the carry backtalk of the house to tell my mother.

The house was not well lit, my mom wasn't heart so I ran out the precursor backtalk & directly congested in my tracks confused that it was dark self-determining. My mother believed what I saw was not voluntary unless it had been the Sputnik.

I am atrocious of the movie "Be enthusiastic about in the Sky >Click on map for huge considered opinion.

Origin: greys-area.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books