Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Chandler Arizona On October 24Th 2013 Saw A Craft Fly From West To East In Southern Sky
UFO SIGHTING IN CHANDLER, ARIZONA ON OCTOBER 24TH 2013 - SAW A CRAFT FLY FROM WEST TO EAST IN SOUTHERN SKYI was driving home from the grocery store at 9pm on 24 Oct 2013, and turned southbound on Coronado Street. I looked up towards the southern sky and saw a craft. The craft was almost saucer-shaped and had 2 to 3 dozen lights on it (in circular patterns starting from the middle outwards). The lights were different colors (which is what caught my eye in the first place). They were red, yellow, and blue; mostly yellow, though. The craft was of a grey color (it did not match the black of the evening sky). I stopped the car because I couldnt believe what I was seeing. While parked, I watched as the craft moved West to East. It was rather slow, but in total, I only saw it for twenty seconds. I could not take pictures, as it was too dim to show up on my phone camera. It went out of view (thanks to tree-lined streets), and I went home. When I saw the craft, I was baffled. Afterwards, I was scared and excited about what I saw. There's no other way to describe it.LATEST UFO SIGHTINGSCredit: MUFON- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.Raise Money for:Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books