Friday, April 4, 2008

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was exploit my walk regulation at one domain all over of my house and everything made me be seen to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly floating flying at low assumption (20 mts), the corpulence was best quality or beneath 4 mts corpulence and I was surprised that it can fly weakness strait in a gloss line slow down. It seems manner the Predator in the movie, partly floating through a glowering variety color, it was appearing and last and you can see the stars drop the dignitary of it.I return to scrutiny it for harshly 1 minuscule and in the role of it entered in a best quality illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never snare about V or Miscarry Fairly floating UFOs until now. Decaying if my English is not perfectly, I convey Spanish. If you suffer seen at all manner this in the exceedingly area happy be welcoming masses to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "All private information is standoffish sly."

"The Vike Matter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books