Sunday, October 6, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Pismo Beach

Posted by Unknown On 3:23 PM
Ufo Sighting In Pismo Beach
UFO SIGHTING IN PISMO BEACH, CALIFORNIA ON SEPTEMBER 23RD 2013 - LOWER FLYING V SHAPED OBJECT WITH VERY BRIGHT PULSING LIGHTS. FOLLOWED UP BY TWO BRIGHT STAR LIGHT OBJECTS FOLLOWING IT EXACTLY INTO THE SKY.I'm Just going to answer your questions in order... 1) I was outside on my porch trying to stay cool. (it's been kind of hot on the central coast today) 2)I Looked up and saw some lights...weird because they were strange bright lights that I have never seen before and the craft made no noise.. 3) A plane 4) It seemed to accelerate...but the thing that made me most take notice that it was joined by two other objects (very bright lights) that seemed to accompany this craft into space.... 5) It was a very unsettling experience...kind of wish I did not see it.. 6) They just faded away... Hope this helps, I'm just really interested if anybody else seen this. Thanks, John2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books