Saturday, September 14, 2013

Relying On Roswell Too Much

Posted by Unknown On 11:50 AM
Relying On Roswell Too Much
There's a new article from me at "MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE" on the case you love, loathe, or are just plain bored with: Roswell.

It begins like this:


"Over the past few days I have had a couple of online debates with friends and colleagues in Ufology on the matter of the merits (or lack of) of the notorious, New Mexico-based events of July 1947. I'm talking, of course, about Roswell. One of the issues that surfaced was: what does the Roswell affair mean to the field of Ufology and to those that dig into, observe, or ponder upon the matter? Well, I'll tell you: for many saucer-loving souls, Roswell means absolutely "everything."

"

"

"I understand why that is, even if I don't agree with the approach. After all, the official line on what happened (or on what "didn't" happen) has changed more times than my socks. First it was a flying disc, then it was a weather balloon, and now it's a Mogul balloon."

AND HERE'S THE LINK TO THE COMPLETE POST...


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books