Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hollow Earth Theory An Interview With Timothy Green Beckley
by Terry Melanson

ConspiracyArchive: Thanks for granting this interview Mr. Beckley, I'm honored you've agreed. I wanted to talk to you about the Hollow Earth Theory. I consider your book "Subterranean Worlds Inside Earth" the best introduction to the subject, so maybe you can tell us how you became interested in the subject and what made you write the book?

Timothy Beckley: I have always been interested in the paranormal - the offbeat. The house that I grew up in was haunted by the spirit of a young baby. I know, because my mother and I heard the sound of a baby crying and followed little shoe prints in the snow to the back gate before they disappeared. into thin air. There were also poltergeist phenomenon - like lights going on and off and doors opening and closing. Once a plate fell to the floor without breaking, after sliding across the kitchen table.

At age 10, I had my first of three UFO sightings. Two brightly lite discs circling overhead. One positioned itself across the street over an abandoned factory building before disappearing. It vanished as if someone had pulled a light switch.

I used to take books out of the library and bought a copy of Frank Edwards Stranger than Science when I was in the fifth grade I guess it was. I used to listen to talk show host Long John Nebel who was heard in 30 states over WOR in New York. I was to become a regular guest on the show years later. He was around a long time before Art Bell. He had all types of far out guests. He interviewed Ray Palmer and Richard Shaver via beeper phone (I have taped copies of this interview which I sell to Shaver fans).

I started writing when I was 13. I had a small publishing company that issued little pamphlets and a regular newsletter called The Searchlight, which was all about Shaver. You see Ray Palmer had the only newsstand magazine on UFOs. It was called Flying Saucers From Outer Space (later it was shortened to just Flying Saucers). Gray Barker of They Knew Too Much About Flying Saucers fame used to do a column for the magazine called Chasing the Flying Saucers. When he stopped doing the column I offered to do a column in its place. RAP would give me a free page of ads in exchange for doing On the Trail of the Flying Saucers which ran pretty much till the magazine went out of business. Of course, Palmer has been deceased a long time now but every once in a while I still speak to his son who is Ray Palmer - but not Jr cause he has a different middle initial!

ConspiracyArchive: So how did this put you in touch with Richard Shaver?

Timothy Beckley: Well of course for many years Shaver was part and parcel of almost everything Palmer did in the field. Shaver and I corresponded. I would get a letter from him every few days. Not very well written and on a typewriter that had not had its ribbon changed in years it seemed. I was 16 years old I think and Shaver would send me a box of his picture rocks like clockwork every week or so. My mother dreaded the arrival of the box as the rocks were right out of Shaver's yard. The box was filled of dirt and worms and god knows what.

Shaver, Palmer and I had a lively debate going for a while over the reality of the subsurface world. I put a lot of this material together into a book that was published by Barker's long since defunct Saucerian Press. The Shaver Mystery and The Inner Earth went through several printings. By the time I was 17 my career as a writer was itched in cement I guess you could say...even though I had just about failed English in high school. Today our companies Inner Light Global Communications have about 85 titles in print by authors like Commander X, Brad Steiger, Tim Swartz, T. Lobsang Rampa. A bootleg edition of The Shaver Mystery is sold on the net by Health Research. Have never seen a cent on it so if you want the full story get my book Subterranean Worlds Inside Earth which has all this original material plus a lot more. It is available from Amazon or from our own website www.conspiracyjournal.com

ConspiracyArchive: Most "UFO researchers" today might consider the Hollow Earth theory a "crack-pot" subject, but since the beginnings of the modern UFO sightings it has been intimately connected with "UFOlogy" - especially early contactees. Why do you think this has been forgotten?

Timothy Beckley: Unlike most folks who consider themselves UFO researchers and paranormal investigators, I have never had a deep set belief pattern. Some UFOs may be interplanetary craft, but the majority have to be placed in some other category. During radio and TV interviews the host will always ask what is MY opinion about UFOs. I always tell him it doesn't matter what my opinion is - as UFOs act independently of my beliefs or anyone else's!

What really got me thinking about this inner earth stuff was back years ago there were three miners trapped in a cave in Pennsylvania. It was all over the newspapers and radio back then. They were not expected to survive after three or four days of not being heard from. They were eventually rescued. In the hospital told about after two days or so they saw an eerie light in the cavern where they were trapped. They followed it and came across a door that lead to beings who gave them food and water so they were able to stay alive.

There are so many legends that tell about miners trapped in caves who have experiences with a race of short beings.

To this day I don't know if Shaver was simply repeating these stories that he could have heard, or if was really in touch with these tero and dero.

Shaver's writings were titillating and well written. Palmer probably jazzed them up as I never found Shaver to be a very good writer. Palmer was a real pro. Some say he was responsible for starting the flying saucer mystery with the Maury Island "hoax". If anything he did keep the mystery alive during its lean years. We need a few more Palmer's in the field today. I'm afraid today's breed of self professed "experts" are a wee bit boring!

I'm afraid I am a bit of a fence setter. All this could be real or none of it could be! But we should investigate such matters. Beats watching TV 18 hours a day.

Actually, I am a bit more predisposed to believe in the Shaver Mystery rather than accept the idea of openings at the North and South Poles. Not totally convinced of this theory yet. Want to see more proof.

And while Shaver and Palmer are long gone since gone from our realm their spirits definitely live on. There is still a great deal of interest in what they wrote, and a whole new generation that wants to be exposed to what they had to offer the world. If I have my way I will continue to be a source for what they had to say!...

Read more @ CONSPIRACY ARCHIVE

Related Book: SUBTERRANEAN WORLDS INSIDE EARTH

"FIGHT THE FUTURE! JOIN THE RESISTANCE @ FACEBOOK/WATCHERREPORT!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books