Thursday, November 15, 2012

Black Triangle Sighting In Lakewood

Posted by Unknown On 7:24 AM
Black Triangle Sighting In Lakewood
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN LAKEWOOD, COLORADO ON AUGUST 14TH 2013 - LARGE DARK TRIANGLE AIRCRAFT WITH BRIGHT UNDERSIDE LIGHTS, MADE NO SOUND

This is the third time in the past 6 months that I've seen this large object/aircraft in the night skies over the Metro Denver area. At roughly 4:15AM on 8/14/13 I was driving westbound on 6th Ave. 1/2 a mile away from the exit at Wadsworth (south bound exit). I spotted an aircraft(?) above the Walmart near 1st and Wadsworth- roughly... just guessing, helicopter flight elevation, slow moving West to East. What struck me was how this craft resembled the previous two sightings I witnessed this year. The aircraft seems to be larger than a commercial airliner, with three bright white 'LED' lights on the front forward facing underside and a smaller flashing white 'LED' on the wingtip. The speed it was traveling was slow, possibly 90mph. As I drove off 6th Ave. onto southbound Wadsworth I could see the back underside of the aircraft. Like my two previous sightings the underside 'flat pattern' of the yellowish lower lights is honeycombed patterned, triangle shaped layout I guess; non flashing. From this angle, looking directly at the back of the aircraft I could now see two flashing 'LED' lights on the wingtips. and again, with my window rolled down, no sound from the craft could be heard. My feelings after each time I saw this object was that of awe: this thing is awesome! I would guess that it's a new type of military aircraft, if it is, this is some insane new technology that is far more advanced than the SR-71, Stealth fighters and bombers we are used to seeing. Please, if anybody is awake around 3AM-4:30AM and you live in the Jefferson County Area in Denver- PLEASE keep an eye on the night skies and hopefully you'll see this 'thing' too! Each time I saw this craft it was flying (roughly) from the South West (Morrison) foothills area towards Fitzsimmons/CU Medical University area (East). If MUFON is interested, I am a freelance Illustrator and I can do a detailed sketch of what I witnessed.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books