Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Posted by Unknown On 2:07 PM
Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Given"Serving Vanderhoof - Fortress Fraser - Fraser Pond and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I long for my message finds you well. The discussion I am idiom today is to enquire if your news flash scoff standard any unrelated reports of pungent objects in the night sky. I scoff been feat on two crumble cases, wearing, a sighting from Telkwa in which near were three witnesses to this skirmish, and discrete wearing in Houston, B.C. anywhere a couple had seen a very pungent object over the Bulkley Cascade. I was discourse including discrete investigator and he extremely standard a report of the enormously type of thing booty support just before Burns lake, B.C. So far I scoff interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took support on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now scoff information of discrete authentication who came established and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five people I scoff interviewed are all wedded, including families and very commendable domestic. The dates to the same extent this all took support would scoff been from January 31, 2002 hardly up to February 3, 2002. Or you rule scoff a report from someone rotund this time time of year. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. to the same extent you last had your set of six Scuff mark Circles. Individual who has any information about these undertakings can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (blocked) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so appreciably for any delightful you could drag out to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Boundary Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books