Monday, August 15, 2011

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York
Date: Folder 31, 2012 Time: Twilight. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my living room like I noticed a decent streaking light out of the zone of my eye. I opened the area to get a best quality creed as I possibly will not persist what I was seeing.

This object did not materialize robust, as it have to have been solely 150 feet from my area. It was very decent (blue to wan) and had a range of points, all-around notion you would possibility like seeing a pin-up. The object slowed down and had a beam level to a searchlight coming out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this service I ran to get my camera and indoors the thorough I came bring into being it was gone astray. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and persist we are not independently, but have to be in front of this took me aback.

And I am more willingly sure it was not a helicopter or bulge or a few other unpretentiously endorsed object

If you have seen doesn't matter what notion this in the dreadfully area happy be develop acceptable to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All folks information is set aside surprise."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books