Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Washington Washington On October 16Th 2013 I Saw A Bright Light Moving Slowly Fron Se To South
UFO SIGHTING IN WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON ON OCTOBER 16TH 2013 - I SAW A BRIGHT LIGHT MOVING SLOWLY FRON SE TO SOUTH, AND THEN ABRUPTLY CHANGE DIRECTION TO NORTH MOMENTERILY BEFORE ASENDING RAPIDLY UP INTO THE SKY AND DISAPPEAR WITHIN SECONDS.

I was outside about 7:30pm, letting my dogs out, and I noticed a very bright light in the sky just to the southeast of where I was standing. It was moving rather slow, and I was trying to figure out what I was looking at, when it changed direction abruptly and came north just briefly before it went straight up into the sky and disappeared. I could not tell what shape it was, it was just a brilliant white light with a greenish cast to the edges. I could not believe my eyes and was scared because I couldn't make sense of it.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books