Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Columbia

Posted by Unknown On 12:37 AM
Ufo Sighting In Columbia
UFO SIGHTING IN COLUMBIA, PENNSYLVANIA ON JULY 1ST 1970 - GOING ACROSS SUSQUEHANNA RIVER WHEN I SAW A SAUCER HOVERING ABOVE A POWER LINE.

Actually I have had 4 different alien experiences. 1. The above experience. 2. At a outdoor Jazz concert east of Atlanta, Ga. when I looked up and saw a cigar shaped object fly slowly towards me. This object had 3 planes with him. 3. Heading north on I95 in Virginia when I saw a light moving around quickly north of where I was. This object would move east and then west. 4. I am a medium and psychic and saw 3 men talking to each other at a shopping center in Myrtle Beach, SC. The were sitting apart from each other which I thought was very unusual. So I sat down with them. Only one of them would talk to me. He told me he was from Winston-Salem, NC which I knew was a lie. Then his wife showed up who only stood around 5 ft. tall. She said very little and carried no pocketbook but what was really bizarre was I received a feeling that they were not human even though they looked like it. So I asked them who they really were and then they stopped talking to me. I talked to them for at least 20 min. and they said very little. I got up and shook their hands and they were cold and sweaty.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books