Friday, August 7, 2009

By Jburkesmd

Posted by Unknown On 1:07 AM
By Jburkesmd
Thank you all for your cogent responses to my position paper.To Brad Knell I would like to point out that one of the challenges in doing "alien" artifact or implant analysis is that all atoms, the basic building blocks of the matter are spread widely throughout the universe and it is unreasonable to assert that new elements are being found in implants. Distant stars, our own sun, our bodies and even those of ETs are made of the same star stuff, the fused atoms of hydrogen that are created either in the continuous burning as fuel in stars or the violent explosion of supernovas. What can be found in extraterrestrial objects like pieces of Mars or asteroids, if I remember correctly, are different ratios of certain isotopes of specific atoms. This is not to say that implants don't occur, simply that atomic analysis proving they are ET in origin is exceedingly difficult. Someday if I ever have an opportunity to publish my memoirs, I hope to share my implant story that is as strange and inconclusive as many personal narratives are in this field.

To Monica I admit that I am "emotional" on this subject and guilty as charged. I strive to be objective and fair, but not inhuman. My attraction to what I like to call "the contact movement" flows from being a former peace and social justice advocate.

When it comes to questions of peace and war and the sufferings that armed conflict, racism or corporate greed engender, I am admittedly quite passionate. And you are correct to suggest that my personal contact experiences have left me hardly an disinterested, totally objective observer, if such a thing exists.

If the portions of the UFO literature describing repeated military encounters in which flying saucers are being targeted and shot down are accurate, then our contact movement should attempt to do whatever we can in a legal and open way to stop what appears to be an undeclared war. Peace on Earth and in the Cosmos I imagine are very lofty goals.

Source: alienspress.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books