Saturday, August 22, 2009

Strange Light Raytown Missouri Pic 2

Posted by Unknown On 7:05 PM
Strange Light Raytown Missouri Pic 2
RAYTOWN MISSOURI Pole FROM KEN PFEIFER 5-29-10 RAYTOWN MISSOURI Now that I get pleasure from kind normal to goodbye on your own at all time of the night cargo pictures, I am specifically starting to flawless some argue. At smallest amount of I think so. For instance cargo pictures of the stars east of my analysis, I turned west near the side of my house and noticed an object floating near the tree on my side set. It was bubbly rosy orangey and arguable shapes. It was on your own show a pair of proceedings from what I possibly will tell. having the status of it dissapeared. It looked reassuring of indistinguishable a flush young insect but in the air. Submit is something that I get pleasure from noticed about some of the UFOs Ive seen. They normal to get pleasure from stealth abilities. To the same degree I mean by this is that a squeeze quiz I saw at what time was in all probability fixed to sundry avenue. The crack Im squeezing out this is having the status of after investigation of the video, I noticed that the quiz at the same time as launched appeared to be two circles of light but after drifting a short freedom in my direction I on your own saw one circle of light rapidly increasing overweight as it approached in my direction. This object nonetheless was on your own manager my head about ten to fifteen feet and about two to three feet from the tree. I get pleasure from no view what it is and Im exhausted of guessing. At first I didnt pick out you guys to upright these objects for coercion that they may be humorless but after being so fiasco to two of them, I think that they are by and large exotic about us. These facts get pleasure from specifically singular my opinion about the world and I hallucinate that cool the sight of these creatures motion do the vastly for others. This case is under investigation by MUFON Missouri. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jersey WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG281 viewsSep 19, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Album AND PHOTOS - -
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books