Saturday, November 22, 2014

Strange Markings

Posted by Unknown On 2:03 PM
Strange Markings
Things have been pretty slow in the UFO investigation business lately. But, having just been assigned my first new case in three months, I thought it would be a good idea to look in on what's been going on with my fellow Certified UFO Field Investigators at the Mutual UFO Network...So it was that, while catching up on recent issues of the "MUFON Journal", I came across an article with the intriguing title, "Abduction Study Complete." When I saw that the article was written by Kathleen Marden, niece of celebrated UFO abductees Barney & Betty Hill, I decided it was definitely worth a look.A while back, Marden and a MUFON colleague un-ironically named Stoner decided to study the reports of UFO abduction "experiencers" to see if there were any patterns or commonalities among them. Aside, of course, from the obvious commonality that they've all been abducted by freaking aliens, which I was able to deduce without studying anything at all. Anyway, to conduct their little study, Marden ">The Clapper: alien tech?This has given me an idea. When I'm done watching TV, it takes forever for me to find the remotes for the TV, the cable box, the surround sound system, the Blu-ray player, and then shut everything off for the night... If I had one of those 68 out of a 100 abduction experiencers in the family, I'd be living on easy street. I could just call them into the living room, watch all the electronics shut off, and then tell my personal AE that it was all a mistake and they can go back to doing whatever they were doing when I called.Sadly, Marden and Stoner did not think to ask those AEs if their electric device turning-off abilities had had a positive effect on their lives. That would be worth studying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books