Saturday, May 31, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Massillon Ohio On May 19Th 2013 This Appeared To Be A Glowing Redorange Orb
I was just dropping off my sister and 2 nephews at their home at about 11:50 pm and was driving down the street when I noticed a red/orange orb floating maybe a hundred feet off the ground or so heading north. I spotted the object immediately after looking at the moon. I could only describe the object as a glowing ball although I must concede that it may be a chinese lantern or some other explainable phenomenon. I began feeling a little nervous and excited, but decided to follow the object after it left my field of view. The entire event lasted for less than 2 minutes but I managed to capture some video.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books