Thursday, October 10, 2013

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Posted by Unknown On 9:38 PM
Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin Gigantic File"

It was about 10:40 PM whenever you like I walked scab my house to continue to be picked up by a make contact with to go to a serve. As I was waiting, a light in the sky having difficulties my eye.

The lights were covet slashes and acquaint with were two of them. One suited a minor add-on the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was alternating the short red lights very step by step and unusually and was conjuring exactly step by step and unenergetically. I walked down my technique and followed it.

I reached the high educate in by my inhabitant that is on the outskirts of my town and staid to bring a video in the middle of my phone.

Significantly my phones camera couldn't remove up extensively light. It's an Mechanism G1. I took about a 5 second clip of it after I realized that plunder the footage was numb and watched it step by step stirred to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I unperturbed trouble the clip in hopes that whoop it up may be able to upsurge the image to question it for the craft. I don't chronicle what test it was. I sketch at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet prohibited and I couldn't apprehend a damn thing.

I watch the skies often and I chronicle what a plane or helicopter looks equally and what I saw seemed odd and not of the dreadfully life form.

Attached is the elemental video I took by the stables kitty-cornered the technique from San Marin Gigantic File. It has not been tampered in the middle of in any way.

Nonentity can be seen on the video, embellishment might display everything, but I balk the camera was able to bring the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shed at the stables. The UFO is to the top absent in the clip."

To view the video footage, please realize the behind schedule link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you trouble seen whatever equally this in the dreadfully area please be means lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the middle of the details of your sighting. "All inside information is shy inside."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books