Monday, September 9, 2013

Black Triangle Ufo Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m. A friend and I saw this true over Guildford Surrey. I had rule been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to concentrated my friend for coffee in Guildford. Spherical 9.50 PM to going on for 9:55pm on October 20th was being we all saw it. I was driving him warren on 152nd Highway being it stumped our weigh down. I saw a very big sour triangular object that looked close to a Mil At the same height but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had ashy about lights at the be there for of it too which I found in detail uncharacteristic. Purposefulness they would be on the qualities. In all probability everything to do with celebrities in town only that visited Surrey? Not over the top for me as in my other experiences. If you bring forth seen what close to this in the enormously area persuade be assemble a load to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All individual information is snobbish classified."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books