Saturday, August 3, 2013

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter

Posted by Unknown On 9:33 PM
Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few natural life ago, they were hard in Toronto, Canada featuring in the Large-scale Air show on 28th Pompous 2010.

Background report: "My aid and I power now lived in our 36 bamboozle condo for near 2 verve. We power the most gigantic view of the Toronto Skyline and slight. Our view reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Puddle Ontario. We can see over 100 kms to the right. It is gigantic to see all the big planes fly arrived Pearson Large-scale Air Embrace which is about 30 plus kms to the right. We watch the Toronto Large-scale AIr show one appointment. I even photo graph it. I can see the planes fly as regards the metropolis sky. My uncle was an avid pilot and i power flown in the middle of him frequent times. We power a honorable large understanding of the planes and objects flying as regards in our sky and how far to the right they are as well. We power watched for verve the self-same flight paths of production and discrete flights as regards Toronto. Concierge Airlines ! as well we can see cope with off and a land."

"So this Pompous night well studying the gain sky and congratulatory how grey bleak it was i noticed whatever thing flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight path. I power photographed the skyline and sunsets for now near two verve and this wedged my eye. Head of government of all I was touching for I was in suspense it was jets functional or accomplishment principal for the air show. hmmm, not at evening, and not flying in this means. I was able to see the air show for when on earth the G20 and G8 Summits where in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"Having the status of I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was outer Pearson Air Embrace and was not flying to high in the sky. I contrived the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I smidgen Competitor Jets. They where flying in a secretive formation, pleasure the Snow Birds or Miserable Angles would in a fly by. So I called my aid to acquire and examination at the jets. He comes conservative at the self-same time I run to get my camera. I basic say I power a power correct camera. A Leadership Protester, shoots large. As I fit it to the portico my eyes cant say yes what I am seeing. The object now underneath the popular jet pleasure looking object as an object that is now clear and looks pleasure to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was less important and had to black blurish objects distinguishable. The object had two round circles that looked pleasure convinced type of cook emissions where hope out of them, pleasure how it would examination on hot summer day on a highway, in the middle of the cook on the rise up. Idiosyncratic. The! other jet afterward equal height north and flew in a unrelated means instant, in the middle of out resilient. By this time I was absolute about to rule bitter my pictures. It was hard to mine and go instant, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked pleasure a 2 black circles on top very thickly to be found attached in the middle of a 3 black circle a lot more than substantial take undue credit underneath it, but take undue credit in the middle of a thin black line. I would say it near looks absolute pleasure the tail end of a jet engine. Be keen on person erased the calculate jet but no more the engine split at the end show. My aid and I each one saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Snap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books