Friday, July 26, 2013

Personal Ufo Sighting Here In Florida

Posted by Unknown On 5:35 AM
Personal Ufo Sighting Here In Florida
Amazing Personal UFO Sighting October 3rd 8:25pm EST Of Flying A

Last night around 8pm Dave called me to say he was outside sky watching and that he had already seen a few good ones so I was bored and decided to go out and watch myself, all I brought with me was my night scope, and my camcorder. I set up facing north and after about 20 mins of scanning the skies I picked up the scope and the first place I pointed it to look through which was facing north looking North East 80 degrees I seen a formation of dull white circles in formation flying from North to south very fast, The first thing that hit me was this is the same thing I have seen before on a famous you tube video I mean a carbon copy of it. From the time I spotted it, till it was gone was around 20 seconds." This is the best UFO I've seen since my 2008 first sighting every. I will speak more about this today at 4pm EST on my UFO News Show To Listen Click Here

UN TO APPOINT SPACE AMBASADOR, AND RECENT UFO SIGHTINGS

EVIDENCE OF ALIEN VISITS TO EARTH, UFO?

The Dropa Stones were first discovered in 1938, when a archaeological expedition led by Chi Pu Tei, stumbled across a cave high in the mountains that border China and Tibet.It was obvious to the archaeologists that the cave had been occupied by primitive people from long ago.On the walls of the caves were carved pictograms of the heavens and earth: the sun, the moon, the stars, and the earth, each connected with lines. Read rest here

UFO photo proof?THE ACCIDENTAL PHOTOGRAPH ON TODAY'S FRONT PAGE OF A UFO OVER A POPULAR TOURIST DESTINATION OCCURRED ONLY HOURS BEFORE A BRIGHT LIGHT BUZZED THE CROWD AT THE KATHERINE SHOW.Victorian tourist Adam Rewuk did not realise he captured the image of the flying saucer over Katherine Gorge until he looked back over his photos after the trip. See photo and read rest here

OUT THERE: BIG BLUE LIGHT, ORANGE ORBS SPOTTED

For years, people all over the world have aimed their cameras, both still and video, toward the sky in hopes of catching images of a UFO for everyone to see.In some cases, they were remarkably successful. Rex Heflin's pictures in 1965 of a hat-shaped object hovering in the sky over Santa Ana, Calif., have been regarded as some of the most famous ever taken of a UFO. Then, there are the four glowing objects in the sky that were captured on film one night in 1952 over Salem, Mass. In May 1950, Paul Trent of Oregon took one of the best-known photos of what was then called a flying saucer.Read rest here

Source: alienspress.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books