Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ufo Sighting In Boise Idaho On February 10Th 2005 Team Driving To Portland Oregon From Denver Colorado
UFO SIGHTING IN BOISE, IDAHO ON FEBRUARY 10TH 2005 - TEAM DRIVING TO PORTLAND OREGON FROM DENVER COLORADO, MY TEAMMATE AND I WATCHED A CRAFT COME FROM THE SW AND PASS IN FRONT OF US AND CONTINUED ON NE

I had been a solo driver and the company wanted me to team up so I could train incoming truck driving students. A small world my first trainee was a forman from Circus Vargus, where I had worked in 1984.20 years later we meet,he left the circus for commercial driving. His name is John, nickname was Smerf. He was driving and I was in the sleeper berth. I went up front to check on his awareness and he joked about driving all the way to Portland, Oregon. I waited a couple hours and when I returned to the passenger seat we made plans to change out at the next truck stop, maybe just before Boise, Idaho. There was an object I just glanced at and he brought my attention back to it. As the craft drew closer we both recognized it to be a UFO. The path it took was from SW of I 84 and continued to the NE at 300-400 mph. It made a loud noise as it changed direction slightly NNE from NE, possibly from passing within a hundred yards of us. He stated that 'do not tell anyone of this and said he would deny it all'. The dispatcher contacted us and asked if I had divulged the UFO sighting at Hazleton, PA. I said "what are you talking about?" Dispatcher- called me into the terminal and I was questioned about both incidents. I did not disclose any others to protect myself from fear that I would scare new students, costing my employment. The interview went well and the supervisor said "If that's what he saw, thats what he saw".

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books