Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some Recent Ufo Sightings In Canada

Posted by Unknown On 4:13 AM
Some Recent Ufo Sightings In Canada
I just got a few emails from our friends up North about recent UFO Sightings. I'm going to share one of the emails here that came from just outside of Calgary, Alberta in a town named Banff.

I was on a skiing trip with my family and we just finished along day of skiing and everyone was in bed. I was suffering from another spell of insomnia and was up with a cup of hot chocolate. We were staying at a secluded cottage, just outside of town.

I saw some lights shinning into the window, and I was thinking to myself, "who would be coming up the driveway at this time of the night. I looked out the window only to see this huge ball of white light. The glare was so bright that I had to look away from the window. All of sudden the light disappeared.

I looked outside to see absolutely nothing. I opened the front door and ran outside. Not a car around. I peaked up at the stars and saw this ball of light blaze off into the stars. I have to say it was the weirdest moment of my life.

John K.

--

Thanks John. We appreciate your email and that definitely sounds like UFO activity. I've never heard of recent UFO sightings like that John, so I thank you for your email. If you want more information click here.

Origin: ufos-and-aliens.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books