Monday, April 2, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Pune Maharashtra On November 9Th 2013 Bright Red Glowing Object Moving Slowly And Steadily
I had just stepped out of the hair dressers after my kid got a haircut. I was waiting for my kid and saw one of the barbers point at the sky. So I looked. The thing moved slowly and steadily east to west. It was glowing bright red and the shape of the light was roundish. It was dark so I could be wrong about many things. It might as well have been the satellite that is supposed to crash into the earth, but that's not supposed to happen till tomorrow. It's not like anything I have ever seen before. I'm sure it was not an aircraft. The lights did not blink and this seemed too big, slow and noiseless to be an aircraft. It seems to have a shape behind the light it. I saw the rear outline just when it disappeared beyond the building behind me.UFO NewsUFO News on FacebookEviland News Just For You

Credit: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books