Friday, March 30, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Charlotte

Posted by Unknown On 2:00 PM
Ufo Sighting In Charlotte
Over the past weeks ending in August threw early September I noticed many unknown flying objects in the same locations just outside the city limits of Charlotte North Carolina. As a pilot I can assure you that these aren't civilian craft or craft thought up by our mind as it is evolved to this point in our history. I believe the incidents to be a string of UFO related events. This last event included various military helicopter's following both the crafts and my car as I witnessed the events. I did bring camra's out for a few day's after my last sighting hoping to catch them on camra. After a few day's I assumed the sighting would end but obviously I made a mistake to assume that. Everytime I witness this I'm driving and one incident almost caused me to run off the road. Pretty amazing to witness! John (Pilot, Ex-military)

View the here


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books