Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Brookfield Illinois On July 4Th 2013 Bright Red Light From Nne 15 Deg Turns Due West
UFO SIGHTING IN BROOKFIELD, ILLINOIS ON JULY 4TH 2013 - BRIGHT RED LIGHT FROM N/NE 15 DEG, TURNS DUE WEST. SAW 2 YEARS AGO 2 TIMES. SAME PATH. JET AT APPROX 35.000. UFO AT EST, 80.000 - 120.000 FT.

4th of July. 11 something PM. Everybody is looking skyword at fireworks. Jim says What is That! I turned and looked at a bright red light approaching from approx. 15 Degrees from the North East. I said It's a UFO! I saw the same red light 2 years earlier twice in one night. At the same time 2 years ago, a jet liner at about 32-35,000 ft. gave me a way to measure the approx. altitude! I estimated that because the aparent speed resembled a jet liner, this vehical had to be traveling Mach 5 at 100,000 Ft. I am so glad I had my camera with me. Now I try to keep it with me at all times, you never know? You might see BIGFOOT!

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books