Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Two Orange Lightsobjects Spotted In The Night Sky Over Deltona Florida
Date: November 23, 2014

Time: Evening.

My daughter and I were driving home about an hour ago and saw two orange lights/objects in the sky moving in a northerly direction.

We watched these lights for maybe 2 minutes and they slowly faded out. I have spent a lot of time around aircraft and these did not look like any normal aircraft that I have ever seen.

No strobes or formation lighting were visible. Even my daughter, who is 15 years old, commented that they did not look anything like airplanes.

It was a very strange sight so I Googled it and found that others have recently seen similar objects in the Deltona area.

If you are interested reply and I can give you a more specific location and try to provide whatever details I can recall.

"IF ANYONE HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS SIGHTING, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR FILL OUT THE ONLINE UFO REPORT FORM AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ WITH DETAILS OF WHAT YOU SAW. "

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City - State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

"VIKE FACTOR NOTE: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE FACTOR - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO RESEARCH. CANADIAN UFO INVESTIGATOR BRIAN VIKE."
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books