Monday, April 18, 2011

Black Triangle Sighting In Old Forge Pennsylvania On August 16Th 2010 Hovering Above The Tree Tops
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN OLD FORGE, PENNSYLVANIA ON AUGUST 16TH 2010 - HOVERING ABOVE THE TREE TOPS.While driving down the road I witnessed something in the sky,moving around with a red light on the bottom and nothing else. I thought it was a helicopter. When I got closer I seen a triangle shaped UFO that was now stationary, hovering over the treetops, with now not only the red light, but circular lights on each of the three corners of the bottom of the vehicle. Also there was a red and blue light on the bottom of the middle of the vehicle. I had passed almost directly under it as I was driving down the road so I was a maximum of 200-250ft away from it at my closest point. I could not believe that a vehicle of this size had no sound emitting from it.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books