Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mystery Rambling

Posted by Unknown On 7:16 PM
Mystery Rambling
Unidentified flying objects, crop circles, conspiracy secrets and secret societies, secret alliances, wars declared over one thing but fought for some other reason, ghosts and paranormal stories, Masons, Knights Templars, Skull and Bones, U.S. Presidents who come from long lines of a sort of royal peerage that lies beneath the surface, other world leaders connected to one another by things the mass of people don't know or understand....

Excuse me for rambling tonight, but it's been nagging me all day. Since I started writing Mysterious Societies I have learned a lot and then again I have learned nothing....What I have learned is that there are things going on that I don't understand and many people don't believe, but they are going on. There is just too much not to believe some of it has some truth behind it.

I think we owe a big debt to the internet for giving us all a vehicle to discuss and write about things that up until recently were not commonly known or questioned. Today, millions of websites and blogs float through cyberspace talking about all kinds of topics from the supernatural to the assassination conspiracy theories. Perhaps that has created a new problem. While creating a huge body of information, it has at the same time, made it difficult to sort out.

That said, there is no doubt in my mind, there is something going on....is it all related? Perhaps....have we been told everything? Not a chance. Do people know the secrets and the answers? Maybe, maybe some know more than others, but I am not convinced anyone knows it all.

But I think we are closer than ever......



Source: chupacabra-digest.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books