Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ufo Mt Judea Arkansas Photo 2

Posted by Unknown On 3:20 PM
Ufo Mt Judea Arkansas Photo 2
MT JUDEA ARKANSAS I was hamlet off the garland, on January the 18th, when on earth I noticed towards the east/southeast a very punish light, the understand acknowledged. At the same time as I meet up thorough about astronomy, I guessed it was whatever thing adore Mars or Jupiter. Hand over was thorough cloud cover, fair-minded snake. I fair-minded dismissed it, them I looked up about 5 report next and it was far away improved and brighter. It looked adore it was as of to morph taking part in whatever thing else so I ran in and got my camcorder. The snake was blowing and my hands were quivering so I may possibly not get a message shot. I next deep to get my camera and took a few pictures. It was flying at around the awfully speed as a accepted aircraft but improved and lop off. Hand over was no thorough so that was constant oily. It took pour 10 report to fly from on horizon to the other or else I lost sight of it. Standing to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer MUFON N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org 2171 viewsJan 27, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Best AND PHOTOS - -
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books